Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Organizational Development Consultant - Change Management
As part of the Global Organizational Development team, this position designs and implements talentmanagement solutions to support corporate strategy, business unit goals and individual development needs. A main area of focus will include supporting newly acquired businesses throughout the M&A integration process.
* Partners with Integration Leadership team and business leaders in order to plan for the human side of change helping to ensure integration success for newly acquired sites.
* Conducts a variety of assessments to assist in the talent management and integration process including cultural assessments of target acquisitions.
* Researches best practices and develops standard change methodology and interventions/solutions to aid the business
* Designs, develops, implements, and measures global performance initiatives
* Supports business leaders in planning for employee development, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, leadership development and other talent management strategies
* Analyses performance problems; designs and implements appropriate interventions, and consults during interventions
Education, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
* Change Management certification desired.
* Seven to ten years of experience in Human Resources with a focus on Talent Management
* Experience leading large organizational change efforts required, global experience preferred
* Experience designing and implementing appropriate change and performance management interventions
* Experience in designing and implementing learning solutions in multiple formats for a diverse employee audience
* Demonstrated consultation skills, political savvy, strategic thinking, and analytical ability
* Experience building and integrating competencies into talent management systems.
* Experience using a variety of assessment tools including 360 degree Feedback tools desired.
* Previous Mergers & Acquisitions integration experience desired
Allegan, Michigan, United States
Position Physical Requirements