Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
TP 5917 Store Manager
Location: Battle Creek- MIC5917
ID name: 10540
# of openings: 1
Check 'n Gohas been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a team that feels more like a family than co-workers; this is the place for you! You will enjoy a business casual work environment, with fun and rewarding career advancement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team.
Current Opportunities available:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Daily Store Operations
- Provide superior customer service to Check ‘n Go customers by greeting customers, complete customer applications, enter information into computer, putting customers on the correct due date, following established policies and procedures, ensuring that transaction check numbers match checks in STARS system and process loan applications per established guidelines.
- Perform customer verifications.
- Answer telephone inquiries providing superior customer service in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy calls and appointment reminders in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
- Escalate customer complaints to the DDO, if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
- Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Ensure customer counter area and store is clean and stocked with the supplies necessary to conduct daily business. Ensures store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
- Execute all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines.
- Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedure including Federal regulation where applicable. Ensures CFSA best practices are maintained.
- Assist’s with the following areas:
o Store Opening and Closing procedures.
o Call banks to determine if checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) can be collected.
o Makes bank runs to collect on NSF checks.
o Courtesy Calls
- Maintain accurate store and bank records
- Order and maintain store supplies
- Approve initial and subsequent customer transactions.
- Follow established Check ‘n Go operational and Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Communicate with supervisor (DDO) regarding store operations, staffing needs, business and advertising needs.
- Responsible for timely daily check/cash bank deposits, over/short reports, daily store reports and other financial reporting.
- Responsible for handling and counting currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash draw and other cash handling requirements.
- Ensure that store adheres to established collection policies.
- Responsible for meeting profitability results.
- Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies, and provide leadership to store employees.
- Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
- Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules.
- Ensure that staff provides excellent customer service.
- Addresses Market interest items and keeps appropriate leadership informed (i.e. competition, etc.).
- Is responsible for the overall accountability, profitability and day to day business of the assigned location(s).
- Participate in roadside marketing as needed.
- Participate in field collections as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervises other employees Job titles that are supervised by this position, if applicable: Customer Service Representative(s) – full-time and/or part-time
Full-Time Associate Benefits Include:
* Competitive pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Group Term Life/AD&D
* Voluntary Supplemental Term Life
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Vacation and Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Time
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred
- Three years customer service experience required.
- One year leadership experience preferred
- One year financial experience preferred
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic MS Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task with various projects.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extending viewing of computer screens
4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. With or without reasonable accommodation.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
As a company we honor Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity