Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Manufacturing Inventory Management - GIS Lead Analyst
Location: US-MI-Benton Harbor/St. Joseph
About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool is the industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. Whirlpool is a global company and markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul and other major brand names in more than 170 countries around the world.
Whirlpool is a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs. As a result, we have been recognized as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies by Business Week magazine and the Boston Consulting Group. Additionally, Whirlpool Corporation was ranked among the Top 20 Innovators in Consumer Products by The Patent Board and has been consistently ranked as one of the Top 20 Companies for Leaders by Hewitt Associates and Fortune magazine.
Our unique business strategy provides us with an unmatched leadership position and ability to build and sustain loyalty to our brands. Our strategy allows us to move with greater speed to better serve our trade customer and end consumers around the globe.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for Manufacturing Inventory Management Lead Systems Analyst opening to join our North America GIS organization.
The Manufacturing Inventory Management Lead Systems Analyst will provide leadership and technical expertise on the global business process and application design in order to create differentiating solutions to support the Supply Chain manufacturing processes. A solid understanding of and experience in SAP Inventory and Warehouse Management and a passion for driving company success through adoption of technology are required. The position is responsible for learning and keeping abreast of emerging technologies, designing different capabilities and driving the adoption of standardized solutions across multiple regions.
Job Duties / Essential Functions
* Work with the business analysts, and enterprise architects to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integrated solution by: 1) defining the data flow between the applications that must be integrated, 2) mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and 3) drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications.
* Validate that the integration functional designs meet the overall business process integration requirements and are consistent with the conceptual design.
* Manage the delivery of technical development components through the ADM Partners, assuring quality of the solution.
* Design and support the deployment the Supply Chain regional template that will drive standardization across the business units/markets, streamline operations, and create a solid system platform for future growth that will be both robust and dynamic, to address the ever-changing needs of the marketplace.
* Work with Project Managers to outline the tasks and deliverables required to drive out the full set of application requirements for the solution delivery.
* Facilitate and troubleshoot the solution of problems associated with designing, implementing, leading, and completing projects.
* Prepare and present clear and concise oral and written communications
* Establish and maintain contacts with internal and external stakeholders, to provide information, garner acceptance and support of the project, and ensure that the project meets business needs
* Provide functional supervision over consultants and contractors, and supervise (dotted line) technical staff
* Coordinate the selection of project staff; evaluate performance; and provide feedback to departmental managers regarding staff performance.
* Assess training needs of project team members; develops, coordinates, and conducts specialized training as required
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with regional as well as with global peers.
What You Need To Succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and equivalent work experience and training
* SAP configuration education or experience is required.
* SAP Certification is a plus
* Experience with technology-related projects is required
* Experience in SAP ECC MM, WM SD; BW, SCM EWM is a plus.
* Experience or exposure to SAP best practices
* Experience managing/working on geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
* Experience in working with Outside Service Providers
* Experience in Discrete Manufacturing
* Detail oriented, with strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
* Resourcefulness in accomplishing objectives and completing tasks
* Must be someone who is goal focused and takes responsibility for his/her own objectives and overall project objectives.
* Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to multiple audiences
* Ability to travel (20% - 30%)
Whirlpool has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.