Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
HR Project Manager II
Part Time No
Position Type Direct Hire
Description HR Project Manager II
Reports to: Leader, Comp. & Integration
Department: Compensation & Integration
Business Unit/Office: HRA
The information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the associate. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required for the job.
Develop and update project plans covering key elements of the HR Regional Integration Work Plan. Ensure complete communication and timely, on budget execution of project plans. Assist and support the HR Integration Program Manager in coordinating the efforts of multiple project teams for successful completion of program objectives that support achievement of Regional objectives and continuous improvement initiatives. Develop and deploy tools to enhance project management capabilities across the HR function.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with Program Manager to understand and define outcomes project must achieve.
• Document and develop Project Plan to achieve those outcomes within overall Integration Program deadlines.
• Communicate Project Plan to Project team members, ensuring that all team members fully understand the tasks for which they are accountable.
• Document Project Budget annually as part of the YNA Budget process.
• Update Project Plan document as necessary.
• Communicate updates to Program Manager and project team members.
• Maintain regular communication with team members in advance of deadlines for tasks for which they are responsible to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Establish and update Open Issue List (as necessary.)
• Present Project status updates at weekly Integration Program meetings and other Regional HR meetings.
• Maintain, update and distribute scheduling and tracking documentation that meets program scope and customer requirements. Documentation will include program event/milestone tracking, reporting and coordinating corrective action plans as required.
• As required, support and facilitate meetings required for program related activities.
• Maintain, update, and distribute accurate program information to the program team.
• Maintain and track program issues lists and follow up as appropriate (for example, PPAP, CSL, AIL, etc). Escalate issues as necessary.
• Coordinate and prepare program status reports for program reviews including monthly program snapshots and other key metrics as required.
Project Management Black Belt/Capability Deployment
• Identify, adapt, implement and train on tools needed to ensure consistent, sustainable improvement in the speed, efficiency and value added of projects in HR.
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification Requirements: N/A
- Previous Experience: Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience in Human Resources, with a minimum of 3 - 5 years prior experience in a Project Management role
- Travel Requirements: Occasional domestic & international (every 6 – 8 weeks)
- On Call Requirements: N/A
- Physical Requirements: Office position – primarily sedentary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Financial planning and analysis skills (intermediate level required)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines from multiple stakeholders.
- Capable of leading a small team to complete a project.
- Comfortable following up with team members to ensure completion of tasks.
- Ability to negotiate while maintaining positive relationships
- Self-motivated with initiative to learn
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for company sponsorship for employment visa status.
Send This Job to a Friend