Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title Manufacturing Engineer
Company Ford Motor Company
Job Description & Qualifications
* Develop stamping processes for new model parts optimized for cost and quality on a timely basis supported with other company activities to achieve company objectives.
* Lead the creation of draw die CAD Developments and Construction Release Files for new model stampings.
* Lead the development of Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA's) for new model stampings.
* Update and maintain existing die process information for the inclusion of improvements, service requirements and carryover modified part releases required for new model usage.
* Participate in and initiate cost requests for new model costing, evaluation of engineering proposals.
* Primary engineering support to N/C, machining, construction and initial tryout of dies to "First Panel to Gage".
* CATIA CAD software proficiency required.
Must have 2 years minimum experience in at least one of the following stamping areas:
• CAD Draw Development
• Die Design
• Die Construction, and/or Tryout.
* Bachelor’s Degree and/or Tool & Die Journeymen's Card
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in theUnited States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Apply to job  Save to cart View similar jobs