Title: Health & Benefits Field Account Manager- Detroit
Location: Michigan-Novi-Detroit Office
With headquarters in Rochester, NY, Paychex, Inc. has more than 100 offices and serves approximately 554,000 payroll clients nationwide. We provide comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions, and employee pay services. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, and other administrative services for business.
Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and ourtrainingand resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters ahealthy work life balance, and our comprehensivebenefits packageprovides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
Initiates regularly scheduled proactive relationship calls with clients providing updates on relevant insurance specific topics, administrative services, and to assess client's current need.
- Initiating consultative calls to client to assess underwriting exposures prior to policy renewal.
- Providing creative plan designs to clients from current and alternate carriers during each client renewal or as requested by the client off-cycle.
- Utilizing knowledge of carrier and state underwriting guidelines to guide client toward the best possible option within the Paychex Insurance Agency's administrative capabilities.
- Moving existing policies to alternative carriers to assist client in achievement of benefit and premium objectives.
- Working as a liaison between policy holder and Insurance Carrier/GA to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Working as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to ensure the highest level of customer service across product lines.
- Upselling and/or reselling ancillary products to meet set expectations.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing client relationships, overall client satisfaction, and client retention.
- Responsible for meeting basic service level goals including response time and quality standards.
- Responsible for meeting specific client retention goals for assigned book of business in support of Agency financial goals.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of related products including HRO, BeneTrac, Section125, COBRA, and Worker's Compensation.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of industry trends, product offerings, and legislative and compliance changes.
A minimum of 3 years (5 years preferred) previous experience in the Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service experience is required. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience. Life/Accident/Health license iw required within 3 months of employment. Excellent interpersonal, negotiation presentation, and communication skills are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Carrier Issuance systems is preferred. Frequent travel is required for renewal and open enrollment responsibilities.