Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title Senior Product Engineer - Systems and Requirments DAS
Business Unit TEE - Engineering - Electronics
The engineer will work in the Driver Assistance Group (DAS) designing and developing forward-facing cameras. As a System and Requirements Engineer, this is a lead role that would entail working in a matrixed organization interfacing with mechanical engineering, software engineering, suppliers, purchasing, manufacturing, test engineering, quality and sales.
The successful candidate will develop systems and software requirements by conducting the following activities: Requirement definition development, requirement elicitation, requirement negotiation, requirement validation, requirement management, requirement traceability, prioritizing requirements, change management, and other hardware and software requirements defining activities. Other duties may include software and database development, project planning, and testing.
* Responsibilities include supporting all phases of the camera design and development lifecycle. The engineer will work within a team comprised of electrical, mechanical and software specialists working to develop new camera products.
* Analysis of sensor and system performance.
* Develop system/component test plans and processes.
* Provide input to schedules and test plans.
* Create technical reports and present them to the management team.
* Work with TRW technical sub-suppliers.
* Support customer quotations.
* Participate in customer meetings.
* Develop test instrumentation or support hardware.
* Customer and system requirements analysis.
* Customer interface and general support to the Engineering Manager.
Education Requirements Bachelors Degree in Engineering required
Experience and Skill Requirements 5 + years
Position Status Salaried Full-Time
Diversity Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
City Farmington Hills
Apply to job  Save to cart