Kelly Services Coatings Field Analyst in Flint, Michigan
Coatings Field Analyst, Flint, MI
As a Coatings Field Analyst you will support the efforts of Company sales/technical teams to assure value to the customer for new product introductions, product technical support and problem investigation, analysis, and resolution by providing coatings field analysis. They will help Company assure that product performance meets or exceeds customer expectations and supports business objectives to be our customer’s supplier of choice through coatings field analysis
Job Title: Coating Field Analysis.
Work Location: Flint, MI
Projected Duration: 07/04/2017- 07/03/2018, Depending on workload and performance
Shift: 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $21 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· Performs intermediate level clerical accounting duties, requiring some analysis and individual judgment in the application of routing calculation, verification, and positing procedures to recurring assignments
· Checks accuracy of completeness of repetitive accounting documents.
· Identifies discrepancies and determines the alternative courses of action.
· Posts information where the identification and location of posing are standardized and involve choices among easily recognizable situations, which are subject to similar treatment.
· Classifies and or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
· Reconciles accounts. Consults with supervisor or problems or discrepancies.
· May assemble, analyze, and audit various accounts; verifies payment.
· May have contact outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, or providing information concerning accounting documents.
· A Bachelors Degree in Technical fields such as Chemistry or Engineering with approximately 2 years of relevant experience or a High School Diploma with equivalent technical training and/or five years relevant experience.
· Experienced in a manufacturing environment.
· Must have good interpersonal skills, mechanical aptitude, familiarity with quality systems concepts and knowledge of basic IT tools.
· Paint Application Knowledge/Experienceo Defect Recognition, Analysis and Identification
· Understanding of quality systems and concepts
· SAP Knowledge/Experience
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]