Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Come be a part of a growing organization that takes pride in our people, the quality of our products, environmental responsibilities and being the#1 Food Company in the World!
For the seventh straight year, Nestle has been ranked as the number one consumer food products company in Fortune maganize's annual survey of The World's Best Companies for Leadership in a poll conducted by Hay Group as well as being named one ot the America's Top 100 Ideal Employers in a 2012 Universum study. Nestle offers real potential for you to grow and move laterally within the best areas and divisions of our Company. We encourage our employees to contribute to the Company's success by enabling them to experience our diverse functions, divisions, brands and nationwide locations in a way that encourages flexibility in career paths.
As part of our Nestle Nutrition Company, our manufacuring facility inFremont, MIproduces high quality Gerber Baby Food Products. Other top selling Nestle Nutrition Brands incldue Power Bar, Jenny Craig, Boost, and Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
We are seeking aBusiness Unit Managerto join our fast-paced team-focused staff in our unionzed manufacturing facility.
* Manage immediate and long term planning for production volumes including capacity analysis, investigation and resolution of product or process issues, cost analysis and forecast.
* Implement and manage capital projects to ensure productivity and cost effectiveness goals are met.
* Create business unit budget and manage cost within budget.
* Drive customer and consumer satisfaction through quality and product availability.
* Track results and plan strategies to meet or exceed objectives and to ensure continuous improvement execution using the Plan Do Check Act and DMAIC process.
* Ensures that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for safety and quality; monitors manufacturing processes for compliance with quality and GMP requirements and as well as Nestle all external legal requirements.
* Works collaboratively with Quality to ensure proper release of product -
* Continued development of TPM / Nestlé Continuous Excellence strategy within the business unit.
* Deliver Phase Milestones on time.
* Guidance of personnel in the business unit for proper application of Collective Bargaining Agreement, company policies and procedures, training and on the job performance.
* Maintains a safe clean, hygienic work environment.
All employees will support and participate in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Performance Management (TPM) as a part of there job responsibility within their Business Unit or as assigned within the factory.
Has immediate responsibility for the Safety & Environmental activities performed by supervisors and employees.
Assures that Safety activities are communicated & accomplished as outlined in the plant’s safety program.
* Assures that activities performed having an environmental impact are communicated and accomplished as outlined in the plant’s environmental program.
* Assures that the supervisor involved properly investigates all injuries, incidents and accidents as they relate to safety or the environment.
* Consult with the plant Safety/Environmental Management Representative as necessary to fulfill program requirements.
* Review all accident and incident investigations with the objective of taking action to eliminate future occurrences.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Must have a BS/BA degree with 5 years experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
Preferred experience in the food processing or pharmaceutical industry.
* Mentor and lead teams of diverse memberships to successful results
Comprehend, educate others, enforce relevant policies/procedures pertinent to safety, quality, sanitation, security and operations
Communicate with all levels of personnel
Apply financial acumen to work towards least cost solutions
Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer effectively in a LAN environment.
Must be able to work all shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd and alternative work week).
Our global vision, our worldwide promise: Enhancing the quality of life.
Through science-based nutrition products and services, Nestlé Nutrition helps enhance the quality of people's life by supporting health and providing care for consumers with special needs at every stage of life.
At Nestlé Nutrition we are building a pioneering new organization at the cutting edge of nutritional science. We are not in the food-and-beverage business, nor in the pharmaceutical business. We are breaking new ground where both those worlds meet.
Nestlé Nutrition operates in three key business areas:
Infant Nutrition - baby food and infant formula to help infants and young children to grow and develop into healthy adults
Weight Management - personalized weight management programs to help consumers to lose weight and keep it off
Performance Nutrition - promoting peak mental and physical performance of athletes
Nestlé is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.”
Category: Nestle Nutrition