Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Custom Report Specialist - Req. # : 13010
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Custom Report Specialist
WorkForce Software Livonia, MI, US 48152
Bachelor''s Degree Or Its Equivalent
Up to 25%
WorkForce Software is recognized as an innovator in the industry and is very employee focused. As a result of our sustained success, you have a unique opportunity to join a stable and rapidly growing company. Be part of a winning and diverse team, and make a significant business impact on our customers and on our organization.
The Custom Report Specialist role offers great potential for growth and advancement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role is responsible for working with our customers as well as our internal Business Analysts and Project Managers to define reporting requirements, create functional specifications, and perform the development effort following our implementation methodology. They may also be expected to lead client training sessions, both remotely and on site at client locations.
* Develop and enhance reports using Crystal Reports
* Perform Quality Assurance tasks
* Query performance analysis and optimization
* Develop and maintain reporting documentation and training materials
* Requirements gathering and completion of functional specifications
* Lead client training sessions, remote and onsite
* Potentially provide off hours support
* Minimum 3 years experience in areas of requirements gathering and report development
* Strong analytical skills to define reporting requirements, create functional specifications, and perform the development effort following our implementation methodology
* Experience in working with customers is strongly desired (production support, demonstrations, training)
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Willingness to travel up to 25%
* Fluent in the complete MS-Office suite
* SQL skills including the ability to write efficient queries with complex requirements and being able to understand and enhance existing complex queries
* Experience with Crystal Reports XI R2 and Crystal Reports 2008
* Excellent understanding of relational database management systems including SQL 2005, SQL 2008, Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g
* Experience in developing and enhancing WebI reports and universes is strongly desired
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
WorkForce Software, Inc is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
Top of Page