Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Project Coordinator - Req. # : 13024
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
LIVONIA, MI US 48152 LIVONIA, MI, US 48152
Bachelor''s Degree Or Its Equivalent
* Administrative / Clerical
* Administrative and Support Services
* Computers, Software
A WorkForce Project Coordinator assists project and program managers in creating and maintaining project planning documents and reports, and supports project metric analysis, team communication, resource planning, risk analysis, report generation and documentation control.
* Ability to perform project control activities, including but not limited to, creating and maintaining detailed project plans, weekly status reports, financial health reports, and meeting minutes.
* Ability to create / update weekly dashboard and distribute it to leadership.
* Ability to create project metrics.
* Ability to analyze data and provide summary to management.
* Administer small project change orders.
* Administer our Client Satisfaction Survey process.
* Ability to create Statements of Work for small projects.
* Ability to maintain SharePoint.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Experience with MS Office tools including Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Strong organizational skills, adept ability to navigate organizational structures, and exceptional multitasking ability.
* Financial and analytical skills, strong attention to detail.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Top of Page