Ken Garff Service Advisor-Southfield Chrysler in Michigan
Service Advisor-Southfield Chrysler
Location:Southfield Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Michigan)
Service Advisor-Southfield Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Service Advisors are the relationship builders of our dealership. They love people and put a face to the trusted, easy and enjoyable experience that keeps our customers coming back for their regular maintenance and repairs. They are confident communicators who provide options, keep everyone in the loop and explain the stuff that is hard to explain. (What is a CV Boot, anyway?) They listen more than they talk, follow through and never sugarcoat the hard-stuff. Our Service Advisors are excellent with detail. From quotes to car washes, they make sure that no particular gets missed. When you work for Ken Garff, you can expect paid training and support from your team to help you become a first-rate Service Advisor. And in your free Red Wing shoes, you will be advising like a pro AND looking good at the same time.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
· Greet all customers promptly and professionally.
· Determine customer’s primary concern and then review additional maintenance needs when appropriate
· Offer a no cost vehicle condition inspection to each and every customer.
· Give and document fair, competitive, transparent price quotes, with the customer and dealership’s best interest in mind.
· Communicate with each customer in a fashion that leaves them feeling comfortable and informed every time.
· Handle all customer complaints immediately and resolve to the customer’s satisfaction.
· Establish and maintain great customer relationships that encourage repeat and referral business.
· Work as a team player and uphold the company’s standards of professionalism and integrity.
· Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you’ll need:
· Must be energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
· Must be skilled at listening, problem solving and communication
· Strong record of positive customer satisfaction
· One year of automotive retail service consultant experience preferred, but not necessary
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
· Valid in-state driver's license.
Here’s why you’ll want to work here:
· Competitive pay with bonuses for customer satisfaction and retention
· Paid Time Off and 401k
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
· Wellness Program
· Free Professional Counseling for you and your family
· Free shoes with Red Wing Program
· 1:1 Service Advisor to PC and latest generation tablets
· Paid Training and Career Pathing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))