Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Business Unit Masco Cabinetry
Job Posting Category Sales/Business Development
City Mid-Atlantic Region
Country United States
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) today is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name products for the home improvement and building product markets. Masco is also a leading provider of a variety of building products and services. Our home products include faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, paints and stains, bath and shower units, spas, showering and plumbing specialties, windows and decorative hardware. We have market leading brands in architectural coatings (Behr ® , KILZ ® ), windows (Milgard ® , Griffin ® , Premier ® ), plumbing (Delta ® , Hansgrohe ® , Axor ® , Brizo ® , Bristan ® , BrassCraft ® , Cobra ® ), cabinetry (KraftMaid ® , Merillat ® , Quality ® , Moores ® ), bathing (Aqua Glass ® , American Shower & Bath ®, Huppe ® ), and home hardware and other specialty products (Arrow ® , Hot Springs Spas ® , Brainerd ® , Liberty Hardware ® ).
As a significant business unit of Masco Corporation, Masco Cabinetry, with approximately $1 billion in annual revenue, is the home of three nationally recognized cabinetry brands – KraftMaid ® , Merillat ® and QualityCabinets™ – and the DeNova™ countertop brand. Masco Cabinetry’s headquarter is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Additional information can be found at www.mascocabinetry.com or any of our brand websites.
The Director, Sales manages Masco Cabinetry’s Mid-Atlantic (Pennsylvania, Virginia, Southern New Jersey, Maryland and Rhode Island) region’s revenue, market share, staffing, expenses and profitability. Based within the Mid-Atlantic region, the incumbent will be responsible for the development and the implementation of strategic business plans for the Dealer and Alternate channels. The incumbent will also develop and maintain a productive and talented sales organization to win” in the Dealer channel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Profit and loss management, ensuring success on budget commitments.
• Cultivate and maintain business relationships with key customers to support departmental goals and objectives.
• Research, analyze and monitor Dealer’s business, sales trends, sales history, advertising/marketing and developing strategy and recommendations for increased sales.
• Implement and execute sales policies and practices within area of responsibility.
• Analyze and monitor sales against defined metrics, goals and objectives.
• Establish and manage performance goals for sales team.
• Lead cross-functional teams to increase revenue and market share with existing Dealers, new Dealers distribution.
• Participate in forecasting process and oversee the expense budget to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales or related field; or 8 years of selling experience. MBA degree preferred.
• 8 years of experience leading a sales team to include P&L responsibility, preferably in the building products industry.
• Demonstrated successful ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with department, cross-functional business teams, and customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
• Demonstrated successful ability to prioritize and multi-task various and conflicting responsibilities.
• Proven negotiations skills.
• Excellent project management and budgeting skills with a deadline orientation and focus.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to travel up to 75%.
Masco Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a culture that supports
our commitment to diversity and inclusion.