Citizens Community Federal Teller (Full-Time) in Rochester Hills, Michigan
CCFBank is seeking a Full-Time Teller at our Redwing, MN Branch. If you enjoy interacting with customers and being a part of a team, this is the position for you! This position is a great way to gain knowledge of the banking industry. You will learn about the different products that CCFBank offers and have the confidence to refer them to our customers. If you are seeking a challenging and fun career with a bank that is continuing to grow and provide excellence to the community, we encourage you to apply to this position!
SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
To service the Bank Members in a professional, courteous and confidential manner. Comply with regulations and policies of Bank as established.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Perform all work accurately, thoroughly, and compliant with Bank policies and procedures.
- Greet all customers and potential customers, promote bank and cross-sell bank products and services
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited and determined proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices.
- Process savings withdrawals.
- Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification, and ensure validity.
- Identify counterfeit currency.
- Accept loan payments: verify payment amount and issue receipts.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
- Balance drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Ensure teller station is properly supplied.
- Process work utilizing scanning and other technologies on a daily basis.
- Keep management informed of customers’ suggestions and concerns.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Prepare and forward prospect cards, time sheet and performance sheets weekly to Head Teller.
- Attend meetings as scheduled.
- Count and roll loose coins.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Follow Citizens Community Federal policies and procedures.
Follow all state and federal banking regulations
REQUIREMENTS / CORE COMPETENCIES
High School diploma or equivalent. Cash handling or sales experience preferred. Prior Customer Service experience. Accuracy and attention to detail.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Excellent customer service skills. The ability to prioritize. Mathematical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well under pressure. Ability to cross-sell. High degree of accuracy. Strong communication skills. Organizational skills.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OF POSITION
- Reaching – extending hands and arms in any direction
- Standing – periodically or for extended periods of time
- Walking – moving about to accomplish tasks
- Pushing/Pulling – to open/close drawers, doors, or other objects
- Lifting – raising objects or moving objects to another position
- Grasping – applying pressure to hold object with fingers/palm
- Feeling – perceiving size, shape, texture particularly with fingertips
- Talking – expressing/exchanging ideas; convey detailed and important information
- Hearing – able to understand information at a normal speaking level
- Fingering/Keying/Keyboarding – working on a computer
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
- Light work – worker may stand for extended periods of time
VISUAL ACUTIY REQUIRED
- Close visual ability – view computer terminal, read, inspect data, verify documents
- Worker is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions
CCF Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Job Code: 451
# of Openings: 1