Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Facility: Covenant HealthCare, Saginaw, MI
Department: Inpatient Therapy Services
Job Req #: 70004
Hours: To discuss our openings, please call our Therapy Recruiter.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and interventions in a manner consistent with qualifications and standards of practice. This individual assigns and supervises technical aspects of patient care as delegated and supervised to the Physical therapist assistant/Athletic trainer.
Graduate of an accredited program of Physical therapy.
Current licensure with Board of Physical Therapy registration.
* Current licensure in the State of Michigan.
Previous experience in the physical therapy field preferred.
Member of APTA and MPTA preferred.
What does PM&R offer?
* Our comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation program includes physical, occupational, and recreational therapy, and speech and language pathology.
* Through a joint venture with RehabCare®, Inc., we are able to operate a 40-bed rehabilitation unit, providing care for more than 700 inpatient admissions per year.
* We serve more than 60,000 patients per year.
* Our rehabilitation facilities are fully-accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
* A 20 bed transitional care unit, which is a hospital-based unit to serve as a stepping stone toward discharge from post-acute care.
* PM&R specialty areas include:
* Sports medicine
* Neurological rehabilitation
* Manual therapy
* Industrial medicine
* Hand therapy
* Aquatic therapy
* Amputee service
* Perinatal back pain
* Pelvic floor dysfunction
* Driver’s program
* Ergonomic assessments
Contact Information: Contact: Human Resources/AD