Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
4527">Advanced Development Manager
Division :SRG Global
Location :Warren MI US 48089
% of Travel Required :20-30%
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Skill :Engineering ->Ceramic, Material Science, R & D, Project Management, Electrical
Job Description :
Advanced Development Manager
The Technical Department at SRG Global headquarters in Warren, Michigan is searching for an Advanced Development professional with a passion for bringing to market new product innovations to help differentiate the SRG product portfolio from the competition
As the leader of the Advanced Development department you would be responsible for the research and development, product development, and transfer to production of new products, processes and finishes with your team. This individual will be responsible to manage the process of idea prioritization and operate within the SRG Advanced Development Process with cooperation from the Business Development, commercial, applications engineering, and creative departments to generate, develop and introduce these concepts into the SRG product portfolio.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the global organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
Responsible for conducting brainstorming events and developing initial concepts for new development activity
Job Requirements :
Demonstrated understanding of best practices in idea generation and prioritization, and advanced development process from idea to concept ready.
* Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, or Materials Engineering, or related field.
* 10+ year’s industrial experience of managing and leading complex, fast moving technology projects with increasing levels of responsibility.
* Demonstrated strategic planning skills and ability to lead in process and culture development.
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Ability to make decisions and take action under pressure.
* Experience of statistical DoE and root cause analysis.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to interact with all levels and functions of customers, styling, engineering and purchasing.
SRG Global, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guardian Industries. SRG Global operates manufacturing facilities throughout North America, Europe and Asia and is the largest manufacturer of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive industry in North America. To learn more about Guardian, please view our website at www.guardian.com. If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above and are up to the challenge of leading the way... we would like to talk to you!