McLaren Health Care RN - Operating Room in Lapeer, Michigan
RN - Operating Room
McLaren Lapeer Region
30010 - Operating Room
Hours per 2 week pay period
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Weekends and/or Holidays Required
On Call Required
Circle Nurse - Assures that quality nursing care is rendered to all patients in accordance with the Michigan Nurse Practice Act, McLaren
Lapeer Region, and nursing department standards. Utilizing the nursing process, functions primarily in direct patient care. Participates in maintaining a safe patient care environment. Maintains patient privacy, dignity, confidentiality, and respects patient
rights. Begins leadership and preceptor participation when performance demonstrates ability.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Must possess valid State of Michigan Nursing License
• Minimum 2 years experience as a scrub nurse in surgery
• Must be able to scrub all surgical cases
• BLS certified within 3 months of hire
• ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
• Monitor certification within 3 months of hire
• Previous experience working in ENDO, PACU, OR, outpatient, or critical care area
• CNOR Certification
To further our mission of enhancing the health status of the individuals and communities we serve, effective February 1, 2013, McLaren – Lapeer Region will no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products in any form. Cotinine testing will
be used to verify non-tobacco use. Individuals whose health screenings are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment for
six (6) months from the date of the health screening.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Send This Job to a Friend
© All rights reserved