Dow Chemical File Administrator in Midland, Michigan
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity as aFile AdministratorinMidland, MI. This role will service as a Mechanical Integrity Equipment File Administrator (MIEFA)/ Document Management Administrator (DMA) role for Michigan Operations. As the DAS MIEFA/DMA, the successful candidate will have primary responsibility for maintaining mechanical integrity files (MIEFA role) and working with the Operating Discipline Management System coordinator (DMA role). This role is integral to tracking and driving mechanical integrity records for the DAS facilities and ODMS compliance for DAS maintenance.
MIEFA Key Responsibilities:
• Receive mechanical integrity registration documents from equipment owners, work with owner or designee to ensure all required information is complete.
• Update SAP system with new or updated registration Data.
• Co-own mechanical integrity files and naming conventions.
• Identify Gaps and registration improvement opportunities, lead/ assist in implementation of improvements.
• Run nonconformance metrics from SAP, report and follow up on resolutions.
• Work with SME’s to optimize mechanical integrity documentation programs across the DAS facilities.
• Participate and/or lead meetings as required.
DMA Key Responsibilities:
• Implementing & maintaining the file share folder structure; maintain electronic and physical documentation per guidelines
• Maintain file share access according to policy
• Maintaining WebEDMS system such as: category/folder/owner maintenance
• Maintain the ODMS reference materials in the plant library
• Management of Change (MOC) focal point, print monthly reports, move MOC'd files from Unapproved to Approved as requested. Ensure conformance to policy (MOC# and approval date). Initiate DMS-related Management of Change (MOC)
• Manage records retention according to policy and audit requirements. Ensure annual records retention of library is completed.
• Review and reformat all procedures
• Procedure Use support including metric tracking
• Run monthly reports for WebEDMS, MOC, E&AT
• Document creation assistance including formatting utilizing Document Mapping tool and writing
• Manage file size, duplicates, records retention, document location, document ownership, etc.
• Provide DMS coaching to personnel
• Provide initial DMS training
• Manage integration of new documentation into facility's DMS
• Review all documentation owned by the Document Administrator (DA)
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a maintenance and/or documentation field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills are required.
• Must have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
• Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
• A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong initiative skills.
• Significant computer skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• High degree of ownership to the plant and equally with our organization
• Positive and Enthused
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Quick Learning Skills
• A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
• SAP experience.
• Associate’s degree and/or 4 years military experience is required.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.