Kelly Services Accounts Payable Clerk - Full Time with Benefits! in Norton Shores, Michigan
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a Full Time opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk at Pratt & Whitney in Muskegon, MI .
Do you have minimum 1-2 years of relevant corporate Accounts Payable experience?
Accounting degree preferred; a HS Diploma is required.
$15.00-18.00/hour based on experience
M-F, First Shift - Full Time with Benefits and PTO!!
Previous SAP experience preferred
APPLY NOW: start is ASAP!
Non-Inventory AP Processing :
- Complete the AP Process for all invoices received that are non-inventory
Non-PWC UTC Entities AP Processing
- Complete/Oversee the AP process for Non-PWC UTC entities
Credit Card Processing:
- Process credit cards as received by customers
Rebate calculation and preparation
- Complete rebates due to customers. The customers are due rebates based off of sales volume
Gather all Legacy sales data, report the sales for a specific list of customers,
The spreadsheet cannot be altered because all of the entities use the same list of customers so that one report can be created.
- Compile, process, and distribute the check run for the organization
- Add, change, and block vendors as required by the business
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts on a monthly basis using ARMS
- Provide financial reports for PWCS to be able to report monthly to PWC. Specifically foreign reporting, intercompany AR/AP balancing. These tasks involve the use of Microsoft applications.
Month End Tasks
- Complete month end journal entries. Including calculating rebates, reclassifying AP debits, summarize profit splits, and others
Warranty/ ESP Investigation
- Review ESP credits received that do not match expectations
- Review Aged GRIR Items. Those that are greater than 90+ days and provide analysis for how to clear items
Soft Skills Desired:
EXCELLLENT Communication skills
Customer Service Mindset
Attention to detail
Ability to prioritize
Self-starter and team player.
We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly .
Why Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm