Kelly Services Software Engineer III-Troy in Troy, Michigan
Software Engineer lll – IT Staffing Solutions
Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions, is currently seeking a Software Engineer III for its Outsourcing and Consulting Division, located in Troy, MI.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
· Competitive compensation including variable compensation bonuses
· Great work/life balance
· You can work remotely or on campus
· Flexible work hours (You can start early or stay late)
· You can acquire extra vacation time (in addition to your standard time off)
· Corporate benefits including 401k with match
WHAT YOU’LL BE USING:
· Salesforce technologies – Visualforce, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, APEX Web services, and the SOQL query language
· Source Control Management – git, github, SourceTree - Code merging and release management
· SCRUM methodologies
· Team productivity tools – #slack, Trello, etc.
· Development on Mac and/or PC
· Salesforce IDE of your choice – Sublime Text 3, Eclipse, Atom.io, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
· 5+ years of experience in Information Technology (IT) field
· 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· 5+ years proven experience in analysis, design, and development skills related to application development
· Ability to work well with multiple simultaneous tasks
· Experience using the Salesforce platform
· Results driven and process oriented work ethic
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Designing, developing, and supporting new and existing complex applications which address business problems and supported services
· Integrate systems with 3rd party products
· Evaluate suggested enhancements and review business requirements in order to propose and develop innovative solutions
· Gather requirements from all levels of business and technical clients using group and collaborative methods
· Analyze data and client needs and perform the translation into both logical requirements and technical specifications including system flows and information flows
· Daily interaction with internal and external customers, 3rd party vendors, and other groups within the organization
· Delivering well-organized documentation and presentations
· Participation in and/or leading of project teams
· Providing regular status reporting
· Understanding of business needs and ensuring compliance to Kelly global standards
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.